Christmas pikes - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas pikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

• Christmas pikes

We're in the last week of the year and Christmas holiday is over. While most people gather up with family and friends over these days, some anglers (like me and Willy) tried our luck on the waters. I went out on my own on December 23rd and conditions was quite good. About 6-8m/s winds from S/SW, +7 degrees and water level about +30cm.

Fishing couldn't start any better. I had a good feeling when I casted my Steinfish in a shallow bay. I didn't take long until the first fish was hooked and for sure it was a really good fish. My new Renz-Stein Beastly Cast rod was for sure tested and the fish showed itself in the very beginning. There was no doubt that this fish reached +100cm and fortunately I had prepared my net. Soon enough she was secured and what a Christmas fish! 107cm and a weight of 9,75 kilos. Once again very close to the magic margin but still a very nice fish.

I continued to fish in shallow bays throughout the day. Within the first three hours I managed to catch a 99cm and also a 98cm fish, plus a few of small size. Since days are very short I ended about 15:00 and felt pleased with my result.

On Christmas Eve my colleague Willy went out fishing with his dad for a few hours, as they always do this special day. Obviously, the fishing Santa Claus came with a good sized pike for Willy as well. A well conditioned fish of 102cm and 8,9 kilos was caught and for sure a good start of their Christmas celebrations.

On boxing day I once again tried my luck, this time together with Philip. Weather conditions was once again good with 6-10m/s winds from S/SW for most of the day. Day temperature still high, about 7 degrees. We decided to fish in the surrounding bays close to Karlskrona City. No big pikes was seen but our amounts slowly got better and better throughout the day. We ended up with 17 pikes and at least two of them of +80cm.

Unfortunately, this was the last day of fishing for me for a while now. To be back with more reports in February.

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R!

// Daniel Wickman
    2017-12-27

Läs mer på bloggen

Foton

Collapse

Det finns inga resultat som uppfyller dessa kriterier.

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
Startad av Erik Walmann, 2012-03-24, 17:00
1 svar
5 265 visningar
4 gillar
Senaste inlägg Old Firehand  
Arbetar...
X