2019 - Ireland June 3-10th , Guiness and Hybrids on acid - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 - Ireland June 3-10th , Guiness and Hybrids on acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

• 2019 - Ireland June 3-10th , Guiness and Hybrids on acid

Trip was cancelled last year due to Mick's motorbike accident and my moving house so we plumbed for a June trip , right or wrong ? Our destination was the usual at Ballyconnell with Francis and Pauline at the Anglers rest ..............what could go wrong ?

Go wrong , well , travelled 5 miles from Whetstone to the beginning of the M1 and a temperature situation arose ? Just had the motor serviced but the Heater Matrix pipe system was not in a good state so water (4.5 litre ) was lost ! Service station and AA arrived and a prognosis of making sure there was water in the system was the order of the day for the rest of the journey.

We travelled onwards up North and stopped of at llandudno for breakfast as normal , this time we found a different place that was just the best . THE RABBIT HOLE between the railway station and town centre, a lovely clean place with character and the best bacon and sausage in fact i would say the best breakfast in town . Put this on your wish list when passing through .

Suitably refreshed and nourished we carried on to Holyhead and first in the queue , the way we like it !

The rain , again made an appearance and along with the Biker lads we were first to get onboard

Onboard , a front seat view was found ready for more refreshment and nourishment

Guiness ............we are on our way

Dublin in next to no time - and first to go down the ramp , was this to be the perfect fishing holiday ?

After a few drinks on arrival at Ballyconnell we retired only to have breakfast next morning with the Master ofAngling , The myth , The Legend which is Francis McGoldrick
    Also there was Karl Woodhouse

Michael with the breakfast

That night it was first of the evening meal

The night life at the bar

Yield ........just love the Irish road signs , another one called Calming.

Most nights the nightcap was a Baileys or Irish coffee

On the Tuesday we made the trip over the border to massive great friend David Herron who had pre-baited his local lake for weeks in readiness for our arrival. (Lake across the road from his farm house)

Get in there , bream heaven

All down to this Northern Irish gentleman David Herron

That night back in the bar

Because of all the rain quality fishing was at a premium , this is the Woodford river about a metre up

Next day we went Brackley on the Beach section

Not much to show for the days efforts

Same for me , i've had better days

Last day was Killykeen , great favourite of mine however previous days people have been blanking !?

My box is actually on the wall and the water was at least 3 feet up over normal

Mick took position closest to the bridge

Car to the peg - it does not get much better !

Great day , bites all day , Mick could not shake the Perch off but took a hefty weight otherwise

I locked horns with this crazy Hybrids just the way i like it

Probably 15 hybrids and 30 plus stamp roach ......... perfect last day

Last night and the crazy crew were in for a session .......omg could they not drink !

Mad as a box of badgers !

Next day home and coming into Holyhead

Läs mer på bloggen

Foton

Collapse

Det finns inga resultat som uppfyller dessa kriterier.

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
Startad av MastaPike, 2017-03-16, 19:10
11 svar
3 089 visningar
2 gillar
Senaste inlägg Henke E
av Henke E

Startad av Xerup, 2022-07-06, 19:49
77 svar
4 904 visningar