Den stora tråden om finesse abborre - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Den stora tråden om finesse abborre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

• Utter
    replied
    Uh, svår fråga. Båda är fina, men Creek Dance känns som högre kvalité. Det jag har är 4- delat och jag har inte hunnit använda det mycket. Bäckfiske med små cranks och chatterbaits, samt micro baits som de från Z-man. Eller små skeddrag till bågefiske.
    Magic L är något styvare, och längre än mitt Creek Dance. Det kan göra samma egentligen. Kommer använda det till ytfiske på borre och id med micropopper och flytande gummibeten som Illex Woodlouse

Lämna en kommentar:

• Robbe511
    replied
    Ursprungligen postat av Utter Visa inlägg
    Every 8x5mm handle fits. Just like for Daiwa or ABU reels. I put a 95mm carbon handle on my reels. For me the perfekt length for perch reels. You find plenty of them on Aliexpress.

About comparing the Aldebaran with the Acura- well, obviously both reels play in different price leagues. But I can say that the Acura is pretty lean when winding. Much much better than its price tagg would expect.
    The spool weights about 4.5g. That allows you to throw baits from 1g without problem. Someone contacted me about issues with the magnetic break that appeared to weak for him. I have not had any problems with my reels. Throwing ultralight baits is poor joy if the reel is assembled with a rod that suit that baits.
    My reels are sitting on a PureLure Creek Dance UL rod, and a PureLure Zero L rod. Other rods I tried are PureLure Trota and Handing Magic L UL. All of them throw 1-2g baits.
    Now I wait for the samples for Perchzilla Finesse Baitcast which will be a L rod 2-12g. The 3rd will fit great there too
    Vilken gillar du bäst mellan PureLure creek dance och Handing Magic L? Vilken teknik/drag passar dom bäst för?

Lämna en kommentar:

• Robbe511
    replied
    Sportfiskeprylar släppte lite finess/ned-jiggar nyss. En scissor comb liknande jigg bland annat

Lämna en kommentar:

• Daiwox
    replied
    Yes, 1.2-10g. Classification is to the point. Soft tip, but still strong backbone. A very sensitive rod
    I think you can fish the whole range you mentioned
    Sounds like a versatile rod. I have ordered it and Will pair it with ANOTHER Acura.

Im pretty 'sugen' on the new Poison Adrena 2024 3,5-10 gr. rod. Its labeled 'Extra Fast', but Adrenas usually loads super Nice even with a fast action, so it sounds like a super cool Ned/Jig-rod.

Lämna en kommentar:

• Utter
    replied
    Yes, 1.2-10g. Classification is to the point. Soft tip, but still strong backbone. A very sensitive rod
    I think you can fish the whole range you mentioned

Lämna en kommentar:

• Daiwox
    replied
    Every 8x5mm handle fits. Just like for Daiwa or ABU reels. I put a 95mm carbon handle on my reels. For me the perfekt length for perch reels. You find plenty of them on Aliexpress.

About comparing the Aldebaran with the Acura- well, obviously both reels play in different price leagues. But I can say that the Acura is pretty lean when winding. Much much better than its price tagg would expect.
    The spool weights about 4.5g. That allows you to throw baits from 1g without problem. Someone contacted me about issues with the magnetic break that appeared to weak for him. I have not had any problems with my reels. Throwing ultralight baits is poor joy if the reel is assembled with a rod that suit that baits.
    My reels are sitting on a PureLure Creek Dance UL rod, and a PureLure Zero L rod. Other rods I tried are PureLure Trota and Handing Magic L UL. All of them throw 1-2g baits.
    Now I wait for the samples for Perchzilla Finesse Baitcast which will be a L rod 2-12g. The 3rd will fit great there too
    Sounds very cool, Thanks!
    I have been looking at the PureLure Zero L.
    Is it the 6,3f 1,2-10 gr. version you own? If so, How fast is it? So fast that u wouldnt fish 5-10gr. cranks and twitchbaits on it?

Lämna en kommentar:

• Flex
    replied
    Jag håller på med det nu.
    Klockrent

Lämna en kommentar:

• Utter
    replied
    Jag håller på med det nu.
    Fler som efterfrågade PZ Finesse som bc- variant.
    Tack för det fina omdöme!
    Senast ändrad av Utter; 2024-04-16, 12:49.

Lämna en kommentar:

• Flex
    replied
    [QUOTE=Utter
    Now I wait for the samples for Perchzilla Finesse Baitcast which will be a L rod 2-12g[/QUOTE]

Jag köpte 4-18 på mässan och det är ett makalöst spö så jag mailade Ditt drag och frågade om dom int kunde ta fram ett Bfs spö och fick svar att det va på gång så jag väntar också för jag köper ett direkt.

Lämna en kommentar:

• Utter
    replied

Lämna en kommentar:

Foton

Collapse

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
Startad av Stizo, 2003-10-23, 07:14
17 svar
3 215 visningar
1 gilla
Senaste inlägg harlequine  
Startad av Draugen, 2006-03-10, 20:05