Lina's Balla Karp - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lina's Balla Karp

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All
new posts

  • Lina's Balla Karp

    Ballasjön
    14th May – 16th May 2004

    We (Myself & Lina) arrived at around 7pm, but unfortunatley we were missing one thing……….. Matthias! Due to work commitments he could not make this trip, which just left more beer for us two, ha ha.

    We set up our gear in the usual far end swim, fishing the shallow water, as I thought the carp may now have moved up into the warmer water after their winter sleep.

    We had 3 rods out each and Lina fished 2 bottom bait and one pop up, whereas I fished all pop ups.
    Again we were on Energy baits scopex & Liver 20mm and I baited up the swims with “Sinking” trout pellets and loose boilies.

    The alarms remained silent all night and at 2pm on Saturday afternoon Linas Right hand rod went screaming off. This was a surprise to me as I have never caught carp in mid afternoon at Balla.
    The little beauty took the scales round to 6.0kg and that was Linas first carp of the season. I now knew that the fish were in the shallows and was waiting for the “screaming Delkims” to play me a tune. It never happened!!
    Then at 06.30am on Sunday morning Linas alarms started to sing again. This time the scales went round to 7.2kg and Lina had a big cheesy grin on her face.
    Well, I blanked this weekend but hey!, its not over until the fat lady sings!
    And as we say in TEAM CARPOHOLICS……………………

    ………. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

    Chris Thornhill – TEAM CARPOHOLICS.
    It's Better to have it & not need it, than need it and not have it!

    God has DELKIMS & a 42" Landing Net!

    ____________________________________________

    www.screamingdelkims.com

    Excalibur Leads

  • #2
    No.2 @ 7.2kg
    It's Better to have it & not need it, than need it and not have it!

    God has DELKIMS & a 42" Landing Net!

    ____________________________________________

    www.screamingdelkims.com

    Excalibur Leads

    Kommentera


    • #3
      Nice!!! Good work!. I like your reports very much! I appreciate that you go in to the details...

      Kommentera


      • #4
        Thanks mate, that is very much appreciated. A lot of people just like to find something to complain about. Thanks again Stizo . MVH Chris :-)
        It's Better to have it & not need it, than need it and not have it!

        God has DELKIMS & a 42" Landing Net!

        ____________________________________________

        www.screamingdelkims.com

        Excalibur Leads

        Kommentera


        • #5
          I am just waiting for someone to say something about the empty beer cans in the second picture. I could have removed them from the picture, but then again why should i?? If they want to have a pop at me because of that, let them. Its water off a ducks back to me. Beer beer beer :-)
          It's Better to have it & not need it, than need it and not have it!

          God has DELKIMS & a 42" Landing Net!

          ____________________________________________

          www.screamingdelkims.com

          Excalibur Leads

          Kommentera


          • #6
            The picture is more "natural" with some beer cans!

            Kommentera


            • #7
              Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You have humour Hahahaha :-) Cheers mate ;-)
              It's Better to have it & not need it, than need it and not have it!

              God has DELKIMS & a 42" Landing Net!

              ____________________________________________

              www.screamingdelkims.com

              Excalibur Leads

              Kommentera


              • #8
                Well Chris, I can see why left ol' Brittania.
                Three nice beauties indeed!
                I do appreciate a good story what ever the language, as long I understand it and when there comes some good illustrative pictures along, what is there to complain about?
                I'm happy that You continued to tell us about Your amazing ”carpoholism”! Please go on and let us know more!
                Senast ändrad av BeBest; 2004-05-26, 23:54.
                Må vi alla ha ett intressant fiske!

                Kommentera


                • #9
                  Well, I for one could not tell that they where empty.

                  However, celebrations is in order I suppose. What did you expect to hear?

                  Kommentera


                  • #10
                    keep it up! briljant story, nice pics and don´t even be bothered with the "geek remarks".
                    achilles

                    Brokeback Fishing Team


                    http://gaydogpikehonkeys.spaces.live.com/photos/

                    --------------------------------------------------
                    \m/

                    Kommentera

                    Foton

                    Collapse

                    Det finns inga resultat som uppfyller dessa kriterier.

                    Relaterat

                    Collapse

                    Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
                    Startad av Hornswoggle, 2024-06-22, 11:38
                    2 svar
                    807 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg marryjoy63  
                    Startad av Mathias 70, 2025-09-24, 15:35
                    2 svar
                    452 visningar
                    3 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg HarpoonMan  
                    Startad av _pitch, 2026-07-26, 09:46
                    6 svar
                    431 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg Shifts
                    av Shifts
                     
                    Arbetar...
                    X