Större haspelrulle - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse

Annonsera på Tradera

Annonssida: https://www.tradera.com/campaign/sportfiskarna
Skapa annons med sportfiskarna som kampanjkod: https://www.tradera.com/selling/campaign/sportfiskarna
Glöm inte att markera annonsen med kampanjkoden sportfiskarna så att den automatiskt visas ut på vår kampanjsida.
Se mer
See less

Större haspelrulle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

• Större haspelrulle

Inget överdrivet lyx, letar efter ett par "billiga" och hyfsat stora haspelrullar för kustfiske i havet (så dom får gärna tåla lite salt och motstånd utan att falla i bitar på en gång).

Någon som har något som ligger och samlar damm?

http://www.fiskesnack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24957

Just the reel! Holds over 200m 12lb mono, waterproof drag, and a non-corrosive construction (salt proof)

/W
    I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

- John Gierach

Kommentera

I was hoping for something bigger... Still, it seems to be a fairly decent toy. I'll give you 500:- for it. If you're located in sweden... Or is the postage not really that much more from abroad? Not that it matters much, you wanted 800:- something for it anyways right?

No wait, that looks more lika a random number to me... Not a set price

Kommentera

Something bigger its huge!!

Im in no real hurry to sell so i want the asking price of 850kr, its never seen water, brand new!

Its located in Sweden so REK frakt is about 70kr me thinks.

Gear ratio 4.7:1
        Weight 560g
        Line capacity 8lb 305y 12lb 230y 14lb 185y

All the best!!
        I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

- John Gierach

Kommentera

Coffee grinder...
          How inappropriate to call this planet Earth, when clearly it is Ocean." Arthur.C.Clarke

Kommentera

Ursprungligen postat av Alessandro Visa inlägg
            Coffee grinder...

What the new B series? Your thinking of the old "sea spins" these reels are shit hot Alex!! If it was half the size it would be perfect!!

Cheeky git!!

- John Gierach

Kommentera

Just to clarify this then... I'm basically worthless when dealing with all this lb, pounds and what not.. How many meters of .40mm line can I use on that reel?

And can I grind cofee with it?

Kommentera

Till kustfiske i Sverige klarar du alla situationer med en Shimanorulle i storlek 4000. Även storlek 2500 funkar finfint. Du behöver inte större rulle en så med de tunna och starka linor som finns på marknaden. Stora "bauta-rullar" hör till en svunnen tid....
                Bättre en gös i näven än torsk i Tallinn!

Kommentera

You’re looking at over 170m of 0.40 nylon mono,

I will also include and bag of the finest Columbian! Coffee that is not the other!

- John Gierach

Kommentera

Ursprungligen postat av walleyebuster Visa inlägg
                    Till kustfiske i Sverige klarar du alla situationer med en Shimanorulle i storlek 4000. Även storlek 2500 funkar finfint. Du behöver inte större rulle en så med de tunna och starka linor som finns på marknaden. Stora "bauta-rullar" hör till en svunnen tid....
                    Det håller jag inte med om, alla flätlinor är tjockare än angivet. Så skall du fiska surfcasting så är en riktig kaffekvarn bra att ha.
                    How inappropriate to call this planet Earth, when clearly it is Ocean." Arthur.C.Clarke

Kommentera

Foton

Collapse

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
                    Startad av Daniel Henriksson, 2015-12-11, 15:34
                    1 svar
                    1 041 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg Stranger  
                    Startad av MRH, 2021-07-07, 10:22