Kurre you have a pm!!! - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kurre you have a pm!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All
new posts

  • Kurre you have a pm!!!

    I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

    - John Gierach

  • #2
    ok
    För det sista som överger fiskeren är ju hoppet!

    Kommentera


    • #3
      Ta bort tråden nu för fan...
      /Lazinko

      Kommentera


      • #4
        lazinko ta det lugnt!
        Bajen forever!

        Kommentera


        • #5
          I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

          - John Gierach

          Kommentera


          • #6
            Vadå då
            /Lazinko

            Kommentera


            • #7
              Det är väl onödigt att bli förbannad för att en sån här tråd finns
              Mvh

              Kommentera


              • #8
                Kurre you have another PM....
                I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

                - John Gierach

                Kommentera


                • #9
                  men man märker väl om man har PM, kommer ju upp en ruta o så...
                  /Lazinko

                  Kommentera


                  • #10
                    One more PM Kurre!!!!
                    I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

                    - John Gierach

                    Kommentera

                    Foton

                    Collapse

                    Relaterat

                    Collapse

                    Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
                    Startad av daikai1, 2013-08-09, 18:02
                    1 690 svar
                    375 308 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg TiSo
                    av TiSo
                     
                    Startad av daikai1, 2016-07-08, 19:30
                    84 svar
                    16 318 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg Paddan1000  
                    Startad av WeededSix, 2020-08-17, 19:33
                    16 svar
                    2 330 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg LordDan
                    av LordDan
                     
                    Startad av Benjamin S, 2021-04-20, 11:10
                    876 svar
                    81 443 visningar
                    6 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg Flex
                    av Flex
                     
                    Startad av tidanfly, 2024-03-10, 09:58
                    5 svar
                    1 092 visningar
                    0 gillar
                    Senaste inlägg Shifts
                    av Shifts
                     
                    Arbetar...
                    X