Säljes: Lures! - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Säljes: Lures!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    heres a photo.. they don´t sell them i stores....
    btw it´s 32 cm = aproximately 12 inches!!
    and i have it in other colours
    Bifogade filer
    Senast ändrad av ezox; 2005-06-18, 23:11.
    does it smell like bitchslap? 'cos that´s what i´m cooking'

    Kommentera


    • #12
      Ursprungligen postat av ezox
      heres a photo.. they don´t sell them i stores....
      btw it´s 32 cm = aproximately 12 inches!!
      and i have it in other colours

      No thanks,
      I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

      - John Gierach

      Kommentera


      • #13
        här är dom! ursäkta den dåliga bilden...
        Bifogade filer
        Senast ändrad av ezox; 2005-06-24, 09:58.
        does it smell like bitchslap? 'cos that´s what i´m cooking'

        Kommentera


        • #14
          I take the cash instead, pm your details, the zalts yours! I knew i would get stuck with the suick!
          I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

          - John Gierach

          Kommentera


          • #15
            You seem to lack faith in the Suick, I help you out and buy it for a bill with Carl von Linne on the front and a bee on the other side, since I´m in a good mood I pay shipping on top of that?
            How inappropriate to call this planet Earth, when clearly it is Ocean." Arthur.C.Clarke

            Kommentera


            • #16
              Ursprungligen postat av Alessandro
              You seem to lack faith in the Suick, I help you out and buy it for a bill with Carl von Linne on the front and a bee on the other side, since I´m in a good mood I pay shipping on top of that?
              Done!
              I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

              - John Gierach

              Kommentera


              • #17
                Ok, just the zalt left
                I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

                - John Gierach

                Kommentera

                Foton

                Collapse

                Relaterat

                Collapse

                Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
                Startad av Cobb´s, 2021-06-02, 15:59
                10 svar
                760 visningar
                0 gillar
                Senaste inlägg söderberg85  
                Startad av Cobb´s, 2021-07-04, 09:42
                4 svar
                449 visningar
                0 gillar
                Senaste inlägg Cobb´s
                av Cobb´s
                 
                Startad av henriktorner, 2024-03-10, 17:07
                1 svar
                327 visningar
                0 gillar
                Senaste inlägg turessonmagnus@hotmail.com  
                Startad av Ahlman89, 2024-03-19, 10:51
                1 svar
                344 visningar
                0 gillar
                Senaste inlägg Kerry_Krok  
                Startad av Cobb´s, 2024-09-12, 19:00
                5 svar
                391 visningar
                0 gillar
                Senaste inlägg Cobb´s
                av Cobb´s
                 
                Arbetar...
                X