Nytt spö!! - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nytt spö!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Ja, han ovan, Shanghai Lily!
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Speci-Matcher[/FONT]

    Kommentera


    • #12
      Limnos, another CP angler!

      And a very respectable Wallis caster!
      I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

      - John Gierach

      Kommentera


      • #13
        I don’t really understand why they haven’t become more popular over here. Now the met scene has take off there seems a definite place for some marketing and informative articles about centrepin reels.

        /WW
        I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

        - John Gierach

        Kommentera


        • #14
          Ursprungligen postat av Shanghai Lilly Visa inlägg
          I don’t really understand why they haven’t become more popular over here. Now the met scene has take off there seems a definite place for some marketing and informative articles about centrepin reels.

          /WW

          Are they still popular in the UK? I know that M.K won the World Cup back 1982 (I think) catching a 820g chub using a centre pin reel.

          Now days I only subscribe on a English match fishing magazine. I haven't seen any articles about centrepin reels in that, nor in the English magazines I've borrowed from friends. I can't even recall that I ever read about Centrepins years back when I read Coare Angler, AT etc on a regularly basis.
          Mete framför allt!
          www.Metetorget.com

          Kommentera


          • #15
            Benni. du kan få köpa mina 2 cp billigt
            sigpic

            Kommentera


            • #16
              Ursprungligen postat av benste Visa inlägg
              Are they still popular in the UK? I know that M.K won the World Cup back 1982 (I think) catching a 820g chub using a centre pin reel.

              Now days I only subscribe on a English match fishing magazine. I haven't seen any articles about centrepin reels in that, nor in the English magazines I've borrowed from friends. I can't even recall that I ever read about Centrepins years back when I read Coare Angler, AT etc on a regularly basis.

              Yea there rather popular these days, well fashionable is better description; I think a lot of guys buy them for the kudos. If you search any uk fishing forums for “centrepin” loads will come up.

              Every tackle shop in the uk at least a small assortment, and the second market on ebay uk is buzzing with both new and antique reels. http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...itle=centrepin

              A lot of barbel anglers in the uk use them for close in legdering, as do the ever growing army of traditional anglers, those wishing to go back to simpler times when there wasn’t the “catch the fish at any cost mentality” Those wishing to experience a more poetic form of angling.

              Salmon anglers in the uk, trott worms and shrimp on the cp. Winter grayling fisherman trotting maggots.

              Carp fishing in the margins with a cp is also popular in some circles.

              Or my favourite just general float fishing for tench & crucians or what ever biting.

              /W
              Senast ändrad av Shanghai Lilly; 2007-11-21, 18:19.
              I think I fish, in part, because it's an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. It's a nice position. No one considers you to be dangerous, but very little is expected of you.

              - John Gierach

              Kommentera


              • #17
                Would be fun to try or just even watch :=)
                Mete framför allt!
                www.Metetorget.com

                Kommentera


                • #18
                  Ursprungligen postat av Gutbucket Visa inlägg
                  Benni. du kan få köpa mina 2 cp billigt
                  Vad är det för några?

                  Vad ska du ha per st.?
                  sigpic Man lever inte för att fiska - man fiskar för att leva!

                  Kommentera


                  • #19
                    Ursprungligen postat av Gutbucket Visa inlägg
                    Benni. du kan få köpa mina 2 cp billigt
                    Funkar inte till spodda va? ;=) Vi får göra en byteraffär med lite Top Mix karpmäsk?
                    Mete framför allt!
                    www.Metetorget.com

                    Kommentera


                    • #20
                      Ursprungligen postat av benste Visa inlägg
                      Funkar inte till spodda va? ;=) Vi får göra en byteraffär med lite Top Mix karpmäsk?
                      Det blir kanske lite bökigt att spodda med en centrepin men jag kan lova att det blir mer sport med en centrepin om man lyckas...
                      sigpic Man lever inte för att fiska - man fiskar för att leva!

                      Kommentera

                      Foton

                      Collapse

                      Det finns inga resultat som uppfyller dessa kriterier.

                      Relaterat

                      Collapse

                      Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
                      Startad av Tofft Hilding, 2026-04-08, 10:28
                      3 svar
                      213 visningar
                      0 gillar
                      Senaste inlägg Sir Fish-a-lot  
                      Startad av efc__, 2026-07-13, 21:51
                      7 svar
                      243 visningar
                      1 gilla
                      Senaste inlägg efc__
                      av efc__
                       
                      Arbetar...
                      X