Tatula 6,1 vs 7,1 vs Prorex AGS 6,9 - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tatula 6,1 vs 7,1 vs Prorex AGS 6,9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

• Tatula 6,1 vs 7,1 vs Prorex AGS 6,9

Hello there.

Sorry for the english, feel free to respond in swedish!

Im very new to perch-fishing, and in particular fishing perches on a baitcaster-setup, so Im in doubts of What rod to Pick.

Im planning on using it mostly with crankbaits, blades and poppers from around 9-17 grams, yet i would like to use the rod with heaviest softbaits i use, up to a max of 23 gr. (15 gr. head with 8 gr. body)
    Most of the time Im gonna cast crankbaits at around 11-15 gr.

I’ve been looking at the Daiwa Prorex AGS ) 6,9f 7-32 gr., since i love the Prorex AGS pike-rods, but Im afraid it wont cast the smaller crankbaits very Well, but Can handle the softbaits just fine.

The Tatula 6,1 3-28 Sounds like the perfect casting weight, but i dont know the series if rods and Im also afraid that the rod will be to short to cast the crankbaits Effectivly. I think i will prefer rods around 7 ft. and abit longer., but since i havent tried a any perch-rods Im eager to hear your opinions!

The Tatula 7,1 7-28, have the right length (maybe) and Sounds like a good compromise, but maybe its to stiff to Load Well with 10-15 gr. crankbaits?

What do you guys think?

The rod is gonna be paired with a Tatula 103 SV TWS.

Thanks in advance!

If anyone has experiences with the PerchFight series from Söders, both Haspel, but especially the baitcast-version, Im very interested to hear about them to 🙂

Kommentera

Det korta Tatulastangen du nämner är faktiskt inte 6'1" utan 6'10" - 9 tum längre! En ganska bra längd till jerk/twitchbaits, en del vill ha ännu lite kortare...

Här kan du läsa mer http://teamcolibri.blogspot.com/2017...daiwa.html?m=1

"Din" Tatula TWS SV lär dessutom passa spöt bättre än norrmannens CT snelle...

Har själv funderat på det spöt eller om Zodias 1610ML-2 (5-15g) kan vara än bättre till bl a spinnare men främst till mina lättare twitchbaits 10-12g eller om Westins T&C 7'1 5-15g kan duga...

Tatula 7'1" är märkbart kraftigare sa nån här på FS, klarar 35g vilket antyder problem med crankbaits på 10-12g

Vet inget om AGS men lillebror XR har både gällande haspel 8' 5-25g och spinn 7'4" 10-30g ovanligt långa bakhandtag (Tatula kortare) till men för knixliga manövrar vid t ex twitchbaitfiske.
      Senast ändrad av anteman; 2018-08-18, 12:08.

Kommentera

I have an ags 7-32 and think it best throws weights between 14-25 g. 10g can be thrown, but no giant throw.

Kommentera

Tatula 7-28 är i mitt tycke tokstyvt för att användas till cranks. Det går med mono eller fuorocarbon, men långt från optimalt.

Kommentera

Thanks for all of the answers, its much apreciated!

It Sounds like i need a rod for cranks and a rod for softbaits, and after doing some more research i think i will try the W3 crank 5-20 and maybe a Tatula 7-28 rod for softbaits.
            Will still do some more Reading and thinking so feel free to chime in!

Kommentera

Foton

Collapse

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
            Startad av barnmorskan, 2013-06-20, 01:04
            2 305 svar
            262 964 visningar
            0 gillar
            Senaste inlägg JontaK
            av JontaK