Vertikalutrustning - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vertikalutrustning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

• Vertikalutrustning

Good evening

Im looking into buying a new vertical Fishing setup.

I want a rod as fast and light as possible, but it should be able to jig effortless With baits (including jigheads) around 60-90 gr. since thats what i use the most.
    Preferably under 7 feet.

The reel just need to be as light as possible but yet With a braking power With at least 6 kg. preferably.,
    and as High gearing as possible. At least 75+ cm. Per crank.

Im pretty set on the ABU Revo MGX 2 HS, but open to other suggestions of course, and also opinions on that exact reel for the intended use.

There isnt many vertical rods on the market and so far i have narrowed it Down to:

KP Custom Vertical 15-75 gr.
    ABU Hornet Stinger 20-55 gr.
    Quantum Vapor Detector 21-56 gr.

I dont know anything about the KP Custom, but it seems pretty attractive, but cant find any reviews on it.

I have tried other rods in the Hornet Stinger Series and they are pretty fast in my opinion, but i prefer a heavier casting weight.

The Quantum is, from what i have read, a pretty Nice match in terms of action and use, and i like the Way they have angled the back handle, but i dont know if its as strong as i want it to be, and i dont have any experience With Quantum rods what so ever.

In the ideal World i would buy a Daiwa Prorex AGS 6,6 With a casting weight up to 80 gr., but that rod doesnt exist. The action and weight on the AGS rods is what im looking for though.

I dont like the Westin rods, even though i have only owned the W4 and W6 verticals.

Thanks in advance and feel free to answer in swedish

Foton

Collapse

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
Startad av barnmorskan, 2013-06-20, 01:04
2 299 svar
262 618 visningar
0 gillar
Senaste inlägg barnmorskan  
Startad av Monkey, 2016-10-12, 22:07