Daiwa Blazon - erfarenheter? - Fiskesnack.com - För oss bakom flötet...

Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daiwa Blazon - erfarenheter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All

Ursprungligen postat av senzitivity Visa inlägg

I am not a fan of Zodias in the end. The balance and the extreme stiffness puts me off. The Adrena is more delicate, crunchy response and more allround.

For me, the Expride feels a tad more stiffer, and the Zodias a little more ”tippy” with strong backbone. You really need to hold them side by side.

I’ve watched and read a bunch of reviews on the Adrena 173MH-2 that states it being quite capable with Texas rigs and a great allrounder with strong backbone and good response. My honest pursuit is feedback and perceived lightnness that comes from balance not necessarily the rods weight.

This table confirms that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	14DB1A42-BAE3-4C2A-B33A-F40409BD27A2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	205.4 KB ID:	2618907

I was blown away with my 1610M, then 266L-2 which as a two piece convinced me of it’s sustained sensitivity. The 173MH-2 looks promising. These rods will never leave my arsenal.
    I have the 610M and 73MH P. Adrena and they are probaly my favorite rods. And i have alot of rods from most of the Big brands. Especially the 73 is just very special. Super sensitive and delicate for its casting Weight, loads up incredible with even light loads and the balance is just close to perfect with a Metanium 20.
    Backbone is impressive, even for Big pikes and zander.
    For me its not a superfun perchrod, cause its pretty Powerdrive, but i use it alot with Big chatterbaits, bigger softbaits and Carolina rigs anyway.
    Superfun zanderrod though.

The 610 is a bit stiffer, and faster, doesnt feel as delicate, a bit more sensitive and the balance is for me perfect with a Metanium 22 Shallow.

I also have the 7 / 5-15 Zodias and 7,6 / 5-15 PA spinning rods, and i actually prefer the Zodias for jigfishing. Feels super light, have a Nice backbone for its sensivity and just has the right balance for me when jigfishing. I have the the 5-15 PA for jigfishing to, and its awesome, but the balance is somehow wrong no matter What reel i use when jigfishing. But it casts like a Dream, is one of the most sensitive rods i have used, super crisp and just a mega fun rod overall. I really like it for spintails, light chatterbaits and deepdiving cranks when i want distance and Maximum running depth.
    Senast ändrad av Daiwox; 2023-03-03, 23:57.

Kommentera

Ursprungligen postat av Daiwox Visa inlägg

I have the 610M and 73MH P. Adrena and they are probaly my favorite rods. And i have alot of rods from most of the Big brands. Especially the 73 is just very special. Super sensitive and delicate for its casting Weight, loads up incredible with even light loads and the balance is just close to perfect with a Metanium 20.
      Backbone is impressive, even for Big pikes and zander.
      For me its not a superfun perchrod, cause its pretty Powerdrive, but i use it alot with Big chatterbaits, bigger softbaits and Carolina rigs anyway.
      Superfun zanderrod though.

The 610 is a bit stiffer, and faster, doesnt feel as delicate, a bit more sensitive and the balance is for me perfect with a Metanium 22 Shallow.

I also have the 7 / 5-15 Zodias and 7,6 / 5-15 PA spinning rods, and i actually prefer the Zodias for jigfishing. Feels super light, have a Nice backbone for its sensivity and just has the right balance for me when jigfishing. I have the the 5-15 PA for jigfishing to, and its awesome, but the balance is somehow wrong no matter What reel i use when jigfishing. But it casts like a Dream, is one of the most sensitive rods i have used, super crisp and just a mega fun rod overall. I really like it for spintails, light chatterbaits and deepdiving cranks when i want distance and Maximum running depth.
      This is what I call feedback from an end user, thank you! I have highlighted the things you’ve mentioned and in theory this is my dream rod as I will use it for dedicated Zander fishing.

I had the 5-15 Zodias, and can confirm it’s thightness and recovery for jigging. I found it tip heavy with a Vanford 2500, better with Stradic 2500 FL.

Balance in a rod is something I have grown to appreciate more and more. You can take a heavier rod as an Abu Sölv Ag3 7-22 (145g) but thanks to the balance (altough achieved with longer butt section) makes it feel lighter.

To get back to the op.

Fann en YT kanal där en kille fiskade en del med olika modeller av Daiwa Blazon. Han var imponerad över spöets känslighet. Reserverar mig för att jag förlitar mig på autoöversättning i mobilen, oklart om han är sponsrad av D.

Länk: https://youtu.be/P8HSHgQqeNg

Kommentera

Before the 73 Adrena i used St. Croix LT and Prorex AGS 7-32 gr. for that kinda fishing.
        I was really happy with the AGS and used it alot.
        But when i first tried the Adrena i was sold. It really has an x-factor the others doesnt.

Balance is super important to me to, but it find it somewhat subjective.
        When using haspel people tend to hold the rod differently, and i Think that explains why people tend to experience rods and balance differently.
        I Think the Zodias 5-15 have a super balance with a Vanquish 2500, but i also hold the rod like in the picture, which explains why u want a heavier reel. I tried with both Vanford and Daiwa Airity and prefered the Vanquish.

Kommentera

Ursprungligen postat av Daiwox Visa inlägg
          Before the 73 Adrena i used St. Croix LT and Prorex AGS 7-32 gr. for that kinda fishing.
          I was really happy with the AGS and used it alot.
          But when i first tried the Adrena i was sold. It really has an x-factor the others doesnt.

Balance is super important to me to, but it find it somewhat subjective.
          When using haspel people tend to hold the rod differently, and i Think that explains why people tend to experience rods and balance differently.
          I Think the Zodias 5-15 have a super balance with a Vanquish 2500, but i also hold the rod like in the picture, which explains why u want a heavier reel. I tried with both Vanford and Daiwa Airity and prefered the Vanquish.
          I totally agree with the saying of subjective personal truths to fit each to their own fishing style, I stand by that myself to not tell my friends or family the "correct" way of x subject, I teach them my best understanding and on top of that my preference.

Aside from that. My definition of balance in a setup, is the rods ability to balance close to the reel position, close to the reel seat. With poor balance the rod will tip forward when you apply the finger close to above starting point. This will add to perceived lightness and maneuverability.

Holding the setup like in the image shown, you basically have moved the hand to a now new perceived balance point, where the rod will balance out.

If that is the actual balance point (edit: of a specific rod, or tilted balance point backwards to the back of the rod) adding a lighter reel at that position will also add to the perceived total lightness of the setup.

That is the point of adding a more "hefty" reel, say 200-220g to a rod where the balance point sits above the reel seat and also lacks the added upper grip area, to shift the weight backwards.

Everything stated just shows that for people like you and your preference of holding a rod opens up for a lot of amazing value rod selections to enjoy. As I said before, Zodias is a amazing rod - everything from estetics, feel, response and tightness is on point - except for my grip style. I tend to split two fingers in front and back of the reel foot.
          Senast ändrad av senzitivity; 2023-03-04, 10:45.

Kommentera

senzitivity

I totally agree with everything you Said, i just cant explain it as good as you Since my writing in english and swedish is horrible. Nice reply.

Just for info, i only hold my hand like that on haspel-reels when i jigfish, to gain the most comfortable angle on my wrist while having the finger on the blank.

Kommentera

Om jag skulle försöka balansera ett spö så skulle jag sätta på den lättaste rullen och trycka in bly i spöbutten. Rimligen gör 20-30g mer nytta där än säg 40-50g alldeles nära balanspunkten, dvs i rullen.

Kommentera

Foton

Collapse

Relaterat

Collapse

Ämnen Statistik Senaste inlägg
              Startad av barnmorskan, 2013-06-20, 01:04
              2 299 svar
              262 620 visningar
              0 gillar
              Senaste inlägg barnmorskan  
              Startad av Monkey, 2016-10-12, 22:07